Welcome to St Leonards and St Ives Village Hall (Dorset) BH24 2PH
As one of the first village halls to be awarded Hallmark Accreditation in 2011 we truly are one of the best village halls in the Dorset and Hampshire area. Our popularity is evident from the large range of regular users and the number of private bookings that we are proud to host. We are ideally located just 2 minutes off the A31, with easy links to the M3 and M27.
Our facilities and the variety of our rooms available for hire make us the perfect venue for anything from children's parties to theatre shows, combinations of rooms are available for larger events - we've even hosted a Boys' Brigade weekend camp. We also offer:
- All rooms equipped and decorated to a high standard
- Large FREE car park with disabled spaces
- Disabled access throughout and separate disabled toilet
- Public address system and Hearing Loop system in the Main Hall
- A separate range of chairs and tables available for each of the rooms
- Two fully equipped kitchens
Please explore our site to learn more about what we can offer you, if you want to see where we are either click the Get Directions button or go to the Our location page for fuller details.